Beautiful detached villa with garage in a small but spacious residential area on the edge of estate 'Offem'.
The classic villa has a very spacious living room with conservatory, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a basement.
Together with the beautiful, architect-designed garden, it is a beautiful, stylish unit. Well worth a visit!
Year 2000; Living area 261m2 incl basement 15,6m2; Contents 1.036m3; Garage 25m2; Plot 1.108m2
The house has a beautiful covered entrance with a classic front door. In the hall, with cupboard, guest toilet and wardrobe, the atmosphere and luxury of the house are immediately apparent.
In the centrally located large dining room there is access to all rooms and here is also the beautiful staircase to the 1st floor. Under the stairs is the door to the basement.
The spacious living room has a fireplace, a conservatory, and several doors to the garden. The high ceiling makes the living room feel extra large and spacious.
The adjacent kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances.
The floor has 4 spacious bedrooms of which the master bedroom has a private dressing room, a bathroom with separate toilet and patio doors to the roof terrace.
There is also a 2nd bathroom and a boiler/laundry room. Two skylights provide ample natural light on the landing, staircase and 2nd bathroom.
The garden is beautifully landscaped on different levels with a pond, several terraces, a porch, ornamental paths, flower borders, hedges and a large fruit tree. Of course, an automatic sprinkler system is not lacking here. The whole is closed with a beautiful ornamental fence with wicket door and has lots of privacy. The garage with electric doors offers space for 1 car.
Located in a quiet neighborhood with only local traffic near stores, sports facilities and the center of Noordwijk. Beach, sea, the boulevard and entertainment venues for young and old are within cycling distance. Highways to the N206 and A44 making Leiden, Haarlem, The Hague, Schiphol and Amsterdam within minutes.
A stylish villa with a very high standard in a beautiful location!
- Electric gate with intercom and video;
- classic front door;
- alarm system (renewed end of 2022);
- blank wooden Jugendstil interior doors on the first floor;
- beautiful staircase of natural wood;
- architect-designed garden;
- zinc downspouts, gutters and side panels of the dormers;
- sprinkler system with its own source;
- 18 solar panels (May 2023);
- screens on the conservatory;
- awning at the conservatory;
- shutters on the windows;
- the entire house has underfloor heating;
- air conditioning in the master bedroom;
- the zoning plan provides for the possibility of expanding the house to 1,250m3 and realizing a detached outbuilding of 60m2